Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Birds Nest Productions
Digital Media Company Accepting Software Programmers and Graphic Designers For Internship757 Media
Development & Post-Production AssistantBlackbelt TV
Harford Co. Company is offering WINTER/SPRING SEMESTER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIASilverman Benefits Group
AFLAC LAST MINUTE WINTER/SPRING SEMESTER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Administrative/Producer Assistant(Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
156 N Jefferson
DescriptionFig Media Inc. is a goal-oriented, innovative business with talented artists, designers and multimedia specialists. We also provide opportunities to interns with backgrounds in business administration, marketing, and event production.
We accept students for credit and non-students who are looking for professional experience. Learn management, leadership, and life skills.
Currently, we are looking for dedicated production staff for a feature-lengthed football-fan documentary film project.
Preferred applicants from the North Side/ Downtown Chicago area.
Please respond with a brief description of your background and interest, your availabilities, resumé, and reel.
Thank you for inquiring.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment