Media InternBookmark This
1 Feinberg Way
DescriptionThe mission of the Brockton Rox internship program is to educate its participants in all aspects of operating a collegiate sports organization, by observation and getting real hands on experience. Interns learn how to work in a professional environment that requires a high energy level, the ability to perform under pressure and the utilization of essential time management skills. The Brockton Rox strive to successfully prepare interns to compete for positions in the collegiate sports industry.
The successful candidates will help with our media, marketing, and advertising departments during the duration of this internship. Interns will create press releases, newsletters, update our website, Facebook, and other social media sites to keep the Brockton Rox in the public. Candidates will also learn all aspects of running a collegiate franchise: (Sales, Customer Service, Merchandise, and more). We also hold events at the stadium therefore interns will help with the preparation, have different responsibilities the day of, and help with the breakdown afterwards.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Create player profiles as they're signed to the team
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Must be able to work with a team