Video Production Internship Summer 2014McMurry/TMG
Videographer/photographer/Music Studio Engineer (For Music Artist - Birmingham, Alabama)Rebirth4Love Management
Videographer/photographer/Music Studio Engineer - For Christian PlatformRebirth4Love Management
Art AssistantHaymarket Media, Inc.
Digital Media InternHaymarket Media, Inc.
Community Relations Communications/Media Relations internshipBookmark This
South East San Diego
San Diego, CA
DescriptionAbraham Lincoln High School is proud to announce that the “Hornets” joined the growing youth community with our first season of lacrosse started this past spring of 2009. The “Hornets” offer a higher level of play, instruction, and the opportunity for our youth to play a game that is rich in tradition and history. Lacrosse has its roots right here in North America where the game was originated by Native Americans. We as a team; respect those origins as it now played by athletes all over the world. The South-east area of San Diego where Lincoln High is located is an extremely urban community, where students are in vital need of more social outlets that encourage all opportunities to excel as students to a higher level. Lacrosse combines the skills of basketball, soccer and hockey into a fast paced, high endurance test of strength and agility. Lincoln High School Lacrosse is seeking hard working; creative, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individuals to fill a number of available internship opportunities.
• Assist with arranging and managing public appearances by players, members of the football staff, and/or front office. Oversee weekly news clips and their distribution & the transcription of all press conferences.
• Assist in generating pre-event promotion of public appearances by team representatives, team-generated special events and marketing initiatives, team-related, community partner events
• Assist in generating media coverage of events & production of annual media guide.
• Coordinating player interviews and publicity campaigns with selected players
• Generating & Distribution of credentials for home games and training camps
• Coordinate photo files of players and coaches and facilitate player request by the media for information, research, etc.
• Assist in ensuring the media accessibility of any visiting players at some point during their experience in Vic Player Stadium
• Produce game summaries, aid in production and distribution for Weekly Media Book
Application Instructions: Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
RequirementsThe Community Relations/Communications/Media Relations internship
Students will be given the chance to work in the communications department of one of our teams. Duties may include organizing news clips, research, supporting the team operations staff, game day media setup, and assisting with press box operations. Interns must be available to work all home games, must be available to work during business hours on minimum 2 to 3 days per week. The internship will teach students about community affairs, fundraising, special events, and other charitable initiatives of Lincoln Hornets. The ideal intern should have strong communication/interpersonal skills, and a desire to help our community.