Video Mogul (Digital Media)ArtReach Inc.
Social Media/Publicity Internship - FallMagnolia Pictures
Paid Fall 2014 Internship - Video post production / Motion GraphicsMedia Infocus LLC.
Paid Fall 2014 Internship - Social & Web Content Artists / DesignersMedia Infocus LLC.
Media/ Audience InternshipDr. Phil Show
SPORTS195 - Content InternBookmark This
140 East 45th Street, 30th Floor
New York, NY
Description• We are a global sports network focused on all sports, all countries, and all levels to bring people together through the power of Sport. SPORTS195 is rapidly becoming one of the world’s largest platforms for sports information. Work with a fast paced and diverse team to promote changing the world by empowering and connecting people globally through sport.
• The company is looking for motivated, forward thinking, creative but critical minded individuals. Ideal candidates follow multiple sports and are excited to join a friendly group of athletically driven people. The company works as a team and although directly working with website data and content on a daily basis the candidate would be cohesively working with the entire company simultaneously.
Responsibilities• Understand the layout of the platform and what is required to populate a profile
• Edit, recreate, and add content to profiles
• Design and implement strategies for generating additional content
• Maintain current, accurate content and generate reports on any and all missing data from existing profiles
• Coordinate closely with content management, product development, and design
• Monitor the transaction wire for major sports leagues across the globe
• Review product ideas and mockup products
• Work cohesively with the Business Development team for their product needs, for their clients’ product needs, and to keep them up to date on the website's progress
• Coordinate with the India content team for crucial long-term content/data projects
• Open to undergraduate and graduate students
• Ideally, but not mandatory, studied/studying sports management, communications, marketing, broadcast communications
• Preferably a strong knowledge of sports history, domestically and internationally
• Strong willingness to learn new sports
• Excellent communication skills both in-department and across multiple departments
• Singularity of focus on a specific task
• Ability to handle multiple deadlines in a compressed period
• Immersing yourself in the sports world
• Be mentored by seasoned professionals in the sports industry
• Lunch and travel compensation
• Helping foster the growth of a pioneering sports social network
• Work directly with CEO&Co-founder to develop projects that directly affect the company
• Meeting and coordinating with major teams, athletes, celebs, etc.
• Executive level meetings and demonstrations of our site and how it works with leagues, colleges and universities, and prominent high schools, etc.
• Learning the connectivity between business and sports and understanding how that relationship develops and is maintained as “sports business” is a new field