Development Video Production InternBookmark This
Girls in the Game
1501 W Randolph Street
Posted: 699 days ago
DescriptionGirls in the Game provides and promotes sports and fitness opportunities, nutrition and health education and leadership development to enhance the overall health and well-being of girls. Our year-round continuum of programs range from after school programs to summer camp to community outreach and serves girls ages 7-18.
Girls in the Game development video production intern will be an integral member of the development team to help create new video products for the web and for distribution through various platforms. This is an excellent opportunity to create and/or expand upon your professional portfolio, as well as gain hands-on experience in a professional production environment. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, able to take initiative, and have experience working under deadlines. Development interns report to one development staff member, but also can have the opportunity to work with the entire development team. All internships at Girls in the Game are unpaid. However, Girl in the Game provides interns with a rich and meaningful workplace experience.
Responsibilities*ONLY ACCEPTING APPLICANTS FOR WINTER AND SPRING INTERNS*
Intern will collect, edit and create promotional videos for our programs. Intern must have knowledge, or at least a strong interest in learning about, and experience with video editing programs, particularly iMovie.
- Shoot video of programming at various Girls in the Game program sites
- Shoot interviews for videos
- Edit and create promotional videos for informational and marketing use
- Have creative techniques necessary for executing effective targeted messaging through video
- Assist in posting and distributing video online
Requirements- Strong organizational, writing and communication skills
- Desire to work on a variety of projects
- Ability to self-start, work on multiple projects, meet deadlines and seek guidance as necessary
- Familiarity with iMovie