Digital Content InternsBookmark This
One American Row
DescriptionBack9Network’s Digital Content Division is currently looking for highly enthusiastic, motivated and qualified interns to help create, produce, program and edit material for the company’s flagship web destination, Back9Network.com. Internships are currently available for the Fall and Winter. Internships are for credits only.
Students can expect:
- To gain relevant journalism experience working for a multiplatform media company.
- A chance to network with seasoned reporters, editors, web producers and media partners.
- Opportunities to participate in a fast-paced, start-up atmosphere where everyone is encouraged to contribute.
- A chance to build professional job references and work with the company’s Executive Management.
- A work environment where promising careers are tracked for future employment opportunities.
- A rare opportunity to be a part of an exciting, start-up multiplatform television network.
Responsibilities- Previous sports journalism experience preferred with strong writing and editing skills.
- Assist with the maintaining of content on Back9Network.com and all social platforms.
- Write, edit and format copy for online publication.
- Monitor trending topics and be able to identify subjects that our audience and content partners would be interested in.
- Work with partners to acquire and produce content.
- Familiarity with WordPress or any other online content platform, Photoshop and Microsoft Office a plus.
- Show creativity in developing ideas and assisting in coverage of golf, golf lifestyle, entertainment and more.
Requirements- An interest in and knowledge of golf and the golf lifestyle.
- Bright, energetic, ambitious, motivated, self-directed individuals looking to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Be organized, detail oriented, and ability to multitask.
- Strong writing and grammar skills.
- Be a team player who’s willing to adapt to change.
- A positive attitude.
- Minimum GPA of 2.8 or greater