INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Just Pearlz, Inc.
National Park Service Media Specialist InternHarpers Ferry National Historical Park, National Park Service
$300 Video Contest: 1-2 Minute VideoeLuminate Entrepreneur Network
Stage Paris commercial éditionsMenthol House
Digital Media Communication Management InternBookmark This
Can Do Canines
9440 Science Center Drive
New Hope, MN
DescriptionOur Mission: Can Do Canines is dedicated to enhancing
the quality of life for people with disabilities by creating
mutually beneficial partnerships with specially trained dogs.
Our Vision: We envision a future in which every person
who needs and wants an assistance dog can have one.
Internship Description: We are searching for an intern who is motivated, able to work independently and enthusiastic about helping people. This position is ideal for students interested in pursuing careers in business, writing, communication, marketing, social media or project management.
Responsibilities• Coordinating, overseeing and assisting volunteer writers and editors
• Writing and editing articles for the print newsletter and e-newsletter
• Suggesting and producing creative ideas for online marketing campaigns
• Collaborating with volunteer committees to produce media for various events
• Updating social media sites
Requirements• Two or more years of undergraduate studies
• Excellent writing, editing and spreadsheet skills
• Strong communication skills across a variety of media
• Time management and ability to work under tight deadlines
• Ability to coordinate a group of volunteers
• Great at multitasking, flexible and detail oriented
• Familiarity with various software and platforms such as
Microsoft Office and photo editing software
• Motivation and ability to quickly learn new online software
• Interest in social media trends and tools
• Willingness to help others whenever necessary