2014 Emmis Digital Summer InternshipEmmis Digital
Healthcare Professional Seeking Intern for Online Video SeriesMind Body Spirit Wellness
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bakes for Breast Cancer
Media SpecialistRaMon Entertainment LLC
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Digital Media Communications InternBookmark This
Cybex International, Inc.
10 Trotter Drive
DescriptionCybex is seeking an intern who will assist in the execution of marketing projects, specifically in the following areas: social media, newsletters, blog posts, landing page design, website content and email marketing campaigns. The goal is to connect with and distribute messaging to consumers, customers, buyers, sellers and Cybex staff in such a way that is targeted, welcomed, and will ultimately encourage positive word-of-mouth about our products and services and drive traffic and quality leads to our sales funnel.
Responsibilities• Help develop concepts and execution of print and web design (brochures, ads, signage, email blasts, etc.).
• Maintain and post approved content to Cybex social media sites including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIN, YouTube, Google+ and Pinterest.
• Create landing page design for lead capture forms.
• Develop images and call to action buttons for HubSpot database.
• Upload and format blog posts.
• Organize and update descriptions and tags on all content.
• Daily management of marketing fulfillment issues and special requests.
• Assist lead designers as needed; Responsible for other duties as assigned.
Requirements• Working on degree in Graphic Design, Media Design, or related field.
• Proficient / Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, etc.).
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills / ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
• Strong work ethic – a self-starter with ability to work independently to manage projects as needed.
• Driven professional with a passion for design and creativity with a strong eye for detail.
• Good verbal and written communicator.
• HTML knowledge and understanding is a plus.
Ideal candidate will possess a personal interest in health and fitness in order to truly understand the products and services provided by Cybex, and the markets served by the company.
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING
Credit only position for Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 semesters.