National Park Service Media Specialist InternHarpers Ferry National Historical Park, National Park Service
$300 Video Contest: 1-2 Minute VideoeLuminate Entrepreneur Network
Stage Paris commercial éditionsMenthol House
Online media startup company is looking for internsFDRMX
PhotographerKHTS AM 1220
Digital Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionTeachersBox is seeking a qualified Digital Media Intern to communicate with K-12 students and parents by creating and editing multimedia products. The Digital Media internship is designed to create creative opportunities for students who have multimedia experience and a gift for combining photos, audio, and video to convey messages in compelling ways.
Responsibilities• Searches the Web & directories for relevant, quality content (podcasts, video, blogs, etc.).
• Creates photo and video compilations
• Designs training and marketing presentations
• Researches plugins and modules used to add multimedia content to websites created using Wordpress, Drupal, and other content management systems
• Creates photo slideshows for client websites.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Compiles libraries of images for use on client websites and marketing materials, and other media.
RequirementsYour Digital Media Intern Application must include links to examples of your work.
*** Applicants who do not submit a portfolio cannot be considered for this position. ***
Note: Internship Dates are flexible.
• Photo, video and audio content gathering and editing skills
• Ability to learn new software tools quickly, and to use technology to work efficiently
• Ability to create high-quality multimedia projects (slideshows, commercials, podcast episodes, etc.)
• Ability to write cleanly and create engaging, captions, teasers, and headlines
• Experience with multimedia creation tools, such as PowerPoint, Jaycut, Presi, and Audacity.
• Experience using Flash or any other multimedia production tools
• Photography, filming, or video production experience