INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Just Pearlz, Inc.
National Park Service Media Specialist InternHarpers Ferry National Historical Park, National Park Service
$300 Video Contest: 1-2 Minute VideoeLuminate Entrepreneur Network
Stage Paris commercial éditionsMenthol House
Digital Media InternBookmark This
4655 Ruffner Street
San Diego, CA
DescriptionInfatuated with Popular Culture. Addicted to all things creative. Obsessed with delivering excellence and measurable results. That’s us. A digital marketing and technology firm known as CreativeMob.
CreativeMob is a full-service digital marketing and technology firm. We help companies build meaningful experiences that engage consumers in the digital world.
ResponsibilitiesOUR DIGITAL MEDIA INTERN WILL:
• Aid in producing articles, photos, and multimedia digital content for multi-channel web platforms
• Have a deep understanding of social technologies and the unique elements of successful social content
• Be jack-of-all trades, able to read, write, research, and engage dialogue on social media platforms, and even hop on Photoshop when needed
• Post content & spark engaging conversations across various social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Wordpress, and online comment forums
• Review and evaluate existing social media platforms and look for ways to improve them
• Monitor the latest social media technologies and prepare trend reports to ensure our clients’ businesses are ahead of the curve
• Establish a media list for local and national bloggers
• Work with and understand basic Photoshop
• Learn project and task management processes
• Some college – pursuing a degree in digital media, marketing, communications, social media or other related field
• Have interest in working with Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress
• Have an interest in marketing, business, technology, social technology, and producing digital media
• Have strong writing skills
• Produce high quality, error free work
• Demonstrated ability to exercise judgment and communicate professionally, as evidenced through personal social media sites.