Digital Media InternBookmark This
4655 Ruffner Street
San Diego, CA
DescriptionInfatuated with Popular Culture. Addicted to all things creative. Obsessed with delivering excellence and measurable results. That’s us. A digital marketing and technology firm known as CreativeMob.
CreativeMob is a full-service digital marketing and technology firm. We help companies build meaningful experiences that engage consumers in the digital world.
ResponsibilitiesOUR DIGITAL MEDIA INTERN WILL:
• Aid in producing articles, photos, and multimedia digital content for multi-channel web platforms
• Have a deep understanding of social technologies and the unique elements of successful social content
• Be jack-of-all trades, able to read, write, research, and engage dialogue on social media platforms, and even hop on Photoshop when needed
• Post content & spark engaging conversations across various social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Wordpress, and online comment forums
• Review and evaluate existing social media platforms and look for ways to improve them
• Monitor the latest social media technologies and prepare trend reports to ensure our clients’ businesses are ahead of the curve
• Establish a media list for local and national bloggers
• Work with and understand basic Photoshop
• Learn project and task management processes
• Some college – pursuing a degree in digital media, marketing, communications, social media or other related field
• Have interest in working with Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress
• Have an interest in marketing, business, technology, social technology, and producing digital media
• Have strong writing skills
• Produce high quality, error free work
• Demonstrated ability to exercise judgment and communicate professionally, as evidenced through personal social media sites.