Copy editing - Fact Checking - Social MediaDeborah Mitchell Media Associates
Community Outreach & Logistics CoordinatorMiami Gay and Lesbian Film Festival
Video Editing InternAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
YouTube Network FALL INTERNSHIPStyleHaul
Video Mogul (Digital Media)ArtReach Inc.
Digital Media Intern (Video/Photo)Bookmark This
DescriptionThe ION Studios, at its Beach Cities based Entrepreneur Center in Southern California, is seeking aspiring media talent for behind the camera, in the editing bay and on-camera - for coverage and content in business, sports, nutrition, family and kids. This is your chance to learn and be part of a leading edge experience with highly innovative professionals, with multi-platform distribution across the country.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and/or Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment