Digital Media Rock-StarBookmark This
606 Union Ave. Suite # 3
DescriptionSEMGeeks.com, a Digital Media and Web Development Agency, has been serving clients throughout the globe with high quality innovative Search Marketing services. We are presently seeking a well rounded, Digital Marketing and SEO rock-star to join our Internet Marketing team.
Candidates must have a demonstrated record of quantitative/analytical rigor, creative problem solving, and strategic execution to join our team. You will be responsible for the successful management of digital strategy for our clients. The role requires an innovator, a trendsetter, a progressive thinker who can connect digital, social media, and SEO components to client business as well as the agency's business.
This person will be responsible for implementing methods to improve clients’ websites organic search rankings (SEO). This includes keyword research, analyzing clients’ websites, documenting SEO changes, and communicating changes to the client. In addition, the Search Engine Specialist will develop and optimize every aspect of clients’ pay-per-click campaigns. This includes managing keyword research and bids, formulating and managing the PPC budgets of clients, analyzing results, and reporting results to the client.
ResponsibilitiesSEO Job Description - Primary point of contact for day-to-day sales/clientele execution:
Manage day-to-day aspects of SEMGeeks SEO program including, but not limited to:
• Proactively monitor, track, and report on paid search metrics, including trend analysis.
• Provide support for search engine optimization recommendations.
• Interact with copywriter and web service manager to optimize copy and landing pages for Search Engine Marketing.
• Provide ad-hoc support for the Search Engine Marketing team including:
• Set up of new campaigns
• QA creative
• Assist in Keyword discovery and expansion
• Top keywords raking by category
• ROI by Campaign, Site, and Category
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Ensure that all websites and internet properties under your influence have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience
• Create the necessary technical architecture
• Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, retail portals etc)
• Help set, and work to, performance indicators for SEO that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives
• Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic
From another advert:
• Back link strategy and implementation
• Directory submissions and revisions
• Internal link optimization
• SEO technical analysis and evaluation
• Website remediation
• Key phrase research
• META optimization
• Stay up to date on the latest industry developments
Digital Marketing Job Description - Primary point of contact for day-to-day sales/clientele execution:
Manage day-to-day aspects of SEMGeeks PPC/Social Media program including, but not limited to:
• Proactively monitoring and maintain PPC/Social campaigns
• Campaign maintenance and monitoring
• Keyword Research
• Ad Grouping
• Writing & Testing Ad Copy
• Making recommendations on landing pages - Improve quality score and conversion rates via landing page optimization
• Works with clients to uncover business needs and identifies areas of opportunity to increase account growth and drive revenue
• Responsible for analyzing and reporting on all PPC accounts each month
• Produce monthly client reports and participate in client conference calls
Requirements• Degree in business, marketing, communications or related subjects.
• 1+ year’s previous online marketing experience. Ad agency or online direct marketing background a plus.
o Must have knowledge of AdWords, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Self motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize daily work efficiently.
• Exceptional communication skills
• Demonstrate a proactive work ethic when managing numerous competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes.
• A versatile team player who can work independently and see projects through to the end
• Be a combination of both technical and marketing savvy
• Sales experience preferred
• BA or Associates Degree required