Digital and Social Media Intern For Broadway Show Marketing Firm. UNPAIDvipbroadway
Content CreatorThe Workforce Collaborative
Media Intern (full time)Matomy
Video Production Internship Summer 2014McMurry/TMG
Videographer/photographer/Music Studio Engineer (For Music Artist - Birmingham, Alabama)Rebirth4Love Management
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Birds Nest Productions
15 Central Park West
New York, NY
DescriptionWe are a non-profit foundation that produces media for other non-profits around the world.
We are located in NYC and our internship positions are available immediatly. Full or Part time, we can help you apply for credit if desired.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
-Assist on Blogs, social media, script writing and book projects
-Assist at shoots
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus