INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Just Pearlz, Inc.
National Park Service Media Specialist InternHarpers Ferry National Historical Park, National Park Service
$300 Video Contest: 1-2 Minute VideoeLuminate Entrepreneur Network
Stage Paris commercial éditionsMenthol House
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
1933 S. Broadway 11th Floor, Suite 1152-A Los Angeles, CA 90007
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionNew and upcoming fragrance company is in need to social media intern to manage all social media. Will work in new creative office space at the LA Mart - Maker City LA.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus