Editorial / Journalism /Radio InternBookmark This
DescriptionAtlanta based communications company that includes Internet radio, artist management and social media marketing. This position is located in Suwanee, Georgia. The hours are flexible and includes some week-ends.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Assist radio producers with live shows
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Interested in radio broadcasting
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus