Video Production Intern5:55 Society
TV Production for QEB VLog TV: Online TV NetworkQEB, LLC
Talent Management for QEB: Talent Agency, Media Production, & Brand LicensingQEB, LLC
Media Production & Sales for QEB: Talent Agency, Media Production, & Brand LicensingQEB, LLC
Music Production & Sales for QEB: Talent Agency, Media Production, & Brand LicensingQEB, LLC
Editorial PhotographerBookmark This
DescriptionMiLLENNiAL is a lifestyle and culture magazine focused on showcasing those who are shaping the world we experience through iconic photography and rich editorial content. With a team of international photographers and writers, we are positioning ourselves to be the LIFE Magazine of the 21st century.
Interns will build their portfolios by working on all aspects of editorial photography. This includes assignment shoots, photo retouching, assisting staff photographers, and learning how to produce web ready images. You will be working with our Editor on delivering photos that fit our branded style guide.
This is a hands-on position in which you will gain real world experience and participate in on-going assignments. We are a MAC based design team and work on Adobe CS 5/6 (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere). Having knowledge of these programs is a plus!
NOTE: This is a virtual internship. You may work remotely. However, our headquarters is located in Los Angeles. We will work with you in person if you are in the surrounding area.
Responsibilities1. Pitch ideas for photo assignments, particularly SPOTLIGHTS & PROFILES.
2. Capture great photos of your local community on an ongoing basis, i.e. coffee shops, bars/restaurants, activities, Millennial “hot-spots”, etc.
3. Shoot specific assignments for editorial stories.
4. Create images for editorial and social media that match the magazine’s aesthetic (graphic design background is very helpful here).
Requirements**You MUST own a DSLR or professional, high-resolution camera to be considered for this program. Please submit a portfolio upon applying for this position.
Additional requirements include:
- skilled and knowledgeable with lighting
- ready and willing to shoot anywhere (at a home, in a park, on a beach, etc.)
- excellent written and verbal communication
- positive attitude
- ability to meet deadlines