Production Intern for Television ProgrammingConnecticut Public Television
EDITORIAL & PRODUCTION INTERNOrganic Spa Magazine
Awesome Media/Video Internship!JYRNO: Online Journalism HUB
Incredible Video Internship! (Work from home!)JYRNO: Online Journalism HUB
Sports Videographer - 6 monthsSports & Entertainment Network
Evolve Media LLC Business InternBookmark This
Evolve Media LLC
5140 W Goldleaf Circle Floor 3
Los Angeles, CA
Evolve Media, LLC is an integrated digital media company focused on vertical publishing, advertising sales and marketing services for its clients. Evolve Media has more than 20 offices in 7 countries and currently employs more than 400 people globally. Evolve's mission is to produce and monetize premium digital content, offering programs to online marketers that deliver Content, Context and Creative with Scale.
We are seeking a professional and motivated team player to learn the business imperatives of the business and corporate development team. You will work closely with different business divisions of the Evolve Media LLC. team by helping with the day-to-day management of our partnerships across the media industry. You will work on a rotational basis to get a full-cycle understanding of our business model.
ResponsibilitiesDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position may include some or all of the following:
• Providing support to multiple business departments as needed
• Website research
• Learning how contracts are negotiated and organized for an online media landscape
• Obtaining updated key site information to improve sales opportunities and publisher relationships.
• Learn how to analyzing ad opportunity on existing sites to ensure full monetization
• Gain experience with analytic and different excel sheets/formulas that are used in day-to-day work.
• Must receive school credit
• College junior or senior preferred
• PC skills (Microsoft applications: Word, Excel and Outlook) preferred
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly