Executive Product Merchandise Manager *Immediate Openings*Bookmark This
Big J Mart Stores, Inc.
New York, NY
DescriptionFounded in 2008, Big J Mart Stores is one of the Internets upcoming big box retailers, offering over 1.6 million items to customers around the world. Founded on the core values that quality people are our strength, we believe that anyone has the potential to prove who they are and grow with our company.
Big J Mart Stores has planned on going incorporated, which means we are opening internship positions for our Home Office division. We are seeking skilled people who are interested in writing and editing articles based on topics provided. Big J Mart Stores is an up and coming retail business (online) and are pleased to introduce new intern positions for writing and editing. With this internship, we allow our interns to use creativity and point of view to express feelings in the work they produce. The articles written will be published and read online by millions of customers, new investors, suppliers, and corporate staff. Attention to detail and a well organized writing process is key to the success of this internship.
Once completed, you will be provided with an official letter and statement from Big J Mart declaring successful completion of the internship. Big J Mart will cooperate with all college requirements for passing the student on the internship requirement.
For this internship, you will be working with excel to upload products to the website. Big J Mart uses a custom designed software program that "spiders" competition for products, information, and product images. You will search the software for targeted products, then exporting them to excel. Once in excel, you will add the category that the merchandise is being added to, and upload them to the server. This internship involved precision, excel skills, and dedication.
ResponsibilitiesYour responsibilities will be:
- To load products onto the BigJMart.com website
- To use your best common sense to load products to the website
- To communicate products being loaded onto the website
- Stay organized with the job that you are completing and be able to take notes, etc.
RequirementsTo apply for this internship you must:
- Have Microsoft Office Excel 2007 or higher installed on your computer (required)
- Must have basic knowledge of websites
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to work 20 hours or more a week
- Must be available for training / conference calls / virtual meetings
- Must be able to make decisions quickly and confidently
*(Training is provided on the job once hired)*