Social Media/Publicity Internship - FallMagnolia Pictures
Paid Fall 2014 Internship - Video post production / Motion GraphicsMedia Infocus LLC.
Paid Fall 2014 Internship - Social & Web Content Artists / DesignersMedia Infocus LLC.
Media/ Audience InternshipDr. Phil Show
Entertainment-Media InternshipThe National Campaign
Finance/Media Analyst InternBookmark This
1334 Parkview Avenue, Suite 260
Manhattan Beach, CA
DescriptionAlpha Media, LLC, a film company with worldwide media interests, is currently looking for interns to assist in film and television distribution, analytical research, and office managerial duties. This is a spectacular chance for those desiring greater knowledge of the film industry as a whole, international media, and the process of distribution. Office is ideal for one-on-one interaction between interns and executive management in the hopes of enhancing the learning process. Please note also that the internship can very well lead to a part-time or full-time paid position in the near future. Ideally, we're looking for someone to train to become a future employee of the company.
ResponsibilitiesSpecific responsibilities include:
- Researching and analyzing numerous domestic and international companies within the entertainment industry
- Manage the media library database for internal and external usage
- Assist in coordinating between clients and suppliers
- Creating marketing materials and helping select films for prospective clients
- Creating financial models using Excel (basic knowledge of DCF and financial modeling preferred)
- Tasks associated with the assistance of the Manager of Sales, Manager of Business Development, and CEO
Requirements- Degree in finance, business, marketing or communications preferred
- Current college student or recent college graduate
- An interest in the entertainment, film, website design and media/technology industries
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Familiarity with the Internet as it pertains to research (Google, Yahoo, etc.)
- Technology/computer sense; Mac and/or PC savvy
- Quick learner and familiarity with research assignments
Preference given to candidates with a degree (MBA or BA) in finance as well as to those well versed in web-design. We are also looking to have an intern who speaks fluent Chinese, as we do a large amount of business with China.
Please send cover letter and resume to: