Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Hyflux Limited
Media and Production Internspiritual gangster podcast
Production Intern (Fall 2016 Semester)Gigantic! Productions
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)One Big Heart Corporation
Internship ��� Video Producer and EditoriGrad
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)ThrottleNet, Inc.
Podcast/ Sound editorFidel Films
MEDIA/ EDITORFidel Films
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Radish Creative Group
326 E 4th St
Royal Oak, MI
Posted: July 25 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRadish Creative Group is a full-service production and idea company; a place where creativity and business grow in perfect harmony. We are seeking Graphic Design interns who can help to enhance and elevate our productions as well as internal marketing.
*This internship is unpaid with the ability to quickly become paid to those who exceed our expectations.
*Any productions you work on set will be paid.
Responsibilities- Design and develop Director's Treatments
- Design website as well as social media elements to enhance and elevate Radish Creative Group
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Perform basic office duties.
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, including proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Knowledge of Mac OS and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Proficiency with Photo-editing skills
- Must have a reliable car and laptop