Production Intern for Television ProgrammingConnecticut Public Television
EDITORIAL & PRODUCTION INTERNOrganic Spa Magazine
Awesome Media/Video Internship!JYRNO: Online Journalism HUB
Incredible Video Internship! (Work from home!)JYRNO: Online Journalism HUB
Sports Videographer - 6 monthsSports & Entertainment Network
Graphic Design Internship with a nationally distributed magazine - TelecommuteBookmark This
Don DIva Magazine
DescriptionDon Diva Magazine is a nationally distributed urban lifestyle publication. This is a great opportunity for the candidate who has an interest in hip hop culture. Our Graphic Design internship is for someone interested in developing her/his marketing career and portfolio. Your major focus will be developing web banners, images for social media posts and email blasts.
National Applicants Welcome - Telecommute Internship. This is an unpaid internship, however it will provide you with invaluable graphic design experience in the magazine and entertainment industries. Can be used towards college credits.
Responsibilities• Design Social Media Posts
• Design Web Banners and E-Mail Blast
• Design images for website blog
Requirements• An understanding of and interest in the Hip Hop culture
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Experience with social media and platforms
• Willingness to learn through independent study