Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bakes for Breast Cancer
Media SpecialistRaMon Entertainment LLC
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Just Pearlz, Inc.
National Park Service Media Specialist InternHarpers Ferry National Historical Park, National Park Service
Graphic Design and Video Editing InternBookmark This
DescriptionHealthType™ has developed a new model for health and wellness. It guides you to a happy and healthy life using your personality strengths. Harness your unique assets to achieve your health goals! We offer consulting services to enhance health and wellness programs. The first app to use this model will soon be available. Public workshops, health coach trainings and practical “how-to” presentations can be designed to meet your needs.
We are about to begin a fundraising campaign for our app and need an intern to create an Indiegogo video using video footage already captured in addition to designing graphics for our app.
Responsibilities- Assist in editing and publishing video
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Work with the founder and marketing team on several projects such as editing a promotional video for HealthType's Indiegogo campaign
- Design graphics for our app
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and graphics that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Solid video editing software experience (Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate, etc)
- Solid graphic design skills (Adobe Photoshop)
- A working knowledge of Indiegogo and/or other crowdfunding platforms
- A good understanding of cinematography and sound
- Excellent work ethic and teamwork skills
- Extremely organized and motivated
- Able to work independently with little supervision