Healthcare Professional Seeking Intern for Online Video SeriesBookmark This
Mind Body Spirit Wellness
2801 Buford hwy, Suite T-30
DescriptionDr. Maiysha Clairborne is an American Board Certified Family physician, medical acupuncturist, life balance coach, and certified NLP/Hypnotherapy and Timeline Therapy Practitioner. The founder of Mind Body Spirit Wellness Inc, Create Your Blueprint, and most recently DocSupport MD, she has facilitated her clients in achieving and maintaining physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being for over a decade. A seasoned speaker, Dr. Clairborne also offers a variety of Mind Body Wellness programs worldwide. She thrives on creating extraordinary breakthroughs for individuals and groups through her interactive and results-oriented programs. Dr. Clairborne is the author of Eat Your Disease Away which focuses on healing and maintaining health in the body through the consumption of disease fighting foods. She has been featured as a wellness expert on several radio programs throughout the country as well as television features like NBC40 Health Update, CW’s Focus Atlanta, Rx for Life, and Fox 45 Baltimore’s Health Segment. She has also appeared on nationally syndicated morning talk show Daytime TV, and local morning show Sacramento & Company. Dr. Maiysha Clairborne’s expert articles appear in the DermaScope Magazine, Disney Family Online, AOL Black Voices, and the Atlanta Tribune. Dr. Clairborne is the medical director of four wellness centers in both Georgia and Florida. She has served on the board of directors for the Georgia Coalition for Domestic Violence, and is the current host of the online radio show, The Wellness Blueprint.
What we are seeking is an intern to shoot and produce the next "Ask the Doctor" mini Youtube series. It's typical to shoot 12-16 episodes at a time, and they are short 5 - 7 minute segments. This typically takes 4-6 hours (about a half day) to shoot. I'd also need editing and post production. While this starts as an unpaid internship, this has the potential to become a paid and recurring position.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment