HootBoard seeks Video Editor InternBookmark This
DescriptionIf you are someone who wants to make a career in promotional videos the HootBoard video editor internship is for you!
We are looking for Video Editor intern who will help create professional videos to promote HootBoard to its users, clients and investors.
So what is HootBoard? HootBoard provides cool, highly interactive bulletin boards for various communities. We are one of the coolest startups in town already known for our ground breaking design and utility. This will be your opportunity to learn from and contribute to the team that is building this next generation platform for community engagement..... Find out more about HootBoard here http://www.hootboard.com/post/Introducing_HootBoard/cG9zdElkPTk4MA==
ResponsibilitiesThe intern will help create small video campaigns to assist in marketing strategies of the business:
- Independently create videos all the way from storyboarding to editing and publishing.
- Use existing original photos to produce new videos.
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos to promote HootBoard to its clients.
- Create 1-2 minute videos.
- Compose and edit scripts.
- Learn, monitor and manage the distribution process on YouTube, understand all aspects of YouTube platform in order to optimize content.
Requirements- Studio arts and video editing experience.
- Have the potential to deliver videos that clearly tell the desired story.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Passion for art.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Attention to details.
- Knowledge on Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier, Adobe Captivate, Final Cut Studio and After Effects.