INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Just Pearlz, Inc.
National Park Service Media Specialist InternHarpers Ferry National Historical Park, National Park Service
$300 Video Contest: 1-2 Minute VideoeLuminate Entrepreneur Network
Stage Paris commercial éditionsMenthol House
IGLTA Media InternBookmark This
1201 NE 26th Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL
DescriptionThe International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association is the leading member-based global organization dedicated to LGBT tourism. Our membership includes hotels, airlines, tourism offices, media, travel agents and tour operators in more than 75 countries. The position is for our headquarters in Ft. Lauderdale, so having reliable transportation is important.
We are looking for 2 interns who can start immediately. Preference will be given to a journalism/communications major (with hospitality/tourism secondary).
Work hours are flexible within the following time period: Monday – Friday from 9am-6pm. The intern shall create a schedule that is agreed upon by IGLTA. The position will pay $10 an hour for 20 hours per week.
• Effective oral, written and social media communication skills
• Demonstrates ability and commitment to work in a diverse team environment
• Able to meet deadlines and be flexible with projects as priority shifts
• Knowledge of Microsoft computer programs
• Strong research skills
• Bilingual a plus, particularly Spanish or German