Video Production Intern5:55 Society
TV Production for QEB VLog TV: Online TV NetworkQEB, LLC
Talent Management for QEB: Talent Agency, Media Production, & Brand LicensingQEB, LLC
Media Production & Sales for QEB: Talent Agency, Media Production, & Brand LicensingQEB, LLC
Music Production & Sales for QEB: Talent Agency, Media Production, & Brand LicensingQEB, LLC
IGLTA Media InternBookmark This
1201 NE 26th Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL
DescriptionThe International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association is the leading member-based global organization dedicated to LGBT tourism. Our membership includes hotels, airlines, tourism offices, media, travel agents and tour operators in more than 75 countries. The position is for our headquarters in Ft. Lauderdale, so having reliable transportation is important.
We are looking for 2 interns who can start immediately. Preference will be given to a journalism/communications major (with hospitality/tourism secondary).
Work hours are flexible within the following time period: Monday – Friday from 9am-6pm. The intern shall create a schedule that is agreed upon by IGLTA. The position will pay $10 an hour for 20 hours per week.
• Effective oral, written and social media communication skills
• Demonstrates ability and commitment to work in a diverse team environment
• Able to meet deadlines and be flexible with projects as priority shifts
• Knowledge of Microsoft computer programs
• Strong research skills
• Bilingual a plus, particularly Spanish or German