Video/Multimedia InternUniversity of Massachusetts Medical School
Social Media InternshipNinja Electronics
Benedict XVI Internship - Pastoral MinistrySs Peter and Paul
Great Videographer InternSyndicate Prime Publishing, LLC
Service Camp Video and Christian Ministry Intern: Pittsburgh ProjectTechMission, Inc
DescriptionHart18 Entertainment is looking for reliable, hard-working, and ambitious interns to work REMOTELY, directly with the President of the company. The positions are available immediately, and will last a minimum of 2-3 months.
Hart18 Entertainment LLC, based in Long Island City right on the East River, is a relatively new TV and web series development company working on a wide array of projects, also delving into the more commercial arena as well, with new webcasting and other media projects. The company is owned and operated by the President, who recently started the company after time with major networks and production companies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- conducting a wide array of research for new prospective reality TV talents, new prospective digital clients, new prospective webcasting clients, etc.
- sending, vetting and sorting a variety of email
- researching, finding, and pitching new prospective talents for new projects
- posting casting calls
Requirements for these internships include terrific email skills, organizational skills, the ability to meet deadlines, follow specific directions, and the ability to work independently. And, a strong interest in television and media is a must!
- Actively enrolled in a college or university in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree
- Currently a Sophomore or above
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States of America
- Must be able to work mostly, if not entirely, remotely and communicate with the company via email and phone
- Previous internship experience is preferred, but not necessary
The internship positions are UNPAID, and there is NO stipend for travel or food expenses, but the company will offer college credit to all interns in conjunction with whatever requirements and forms, etc. each college and university requires. Prior to starting internship, all accepted candidates must provide written materials showing that their college/university is aware of their internship, has approved their internship, and will be giving the student credit for it.
To Apply: Email a cover letter explaining relevant experience and course work and what makes you distinct, your resume with your name, college or university, class year, GPA, major and minor, and your hours and days of availability and when you can start, to:
Mitchell Hart Cooper
President, Hart18 Entertainment