Job Description: Junior QA & Technical Associate, Mobile MediaBookmark This
7. WEST 18TH ST
New York, NY
DescriptionWe are looking for a Junior QA & Technical Associate for an exciting contract and/or internship opportunity at PadSquad, LLC. in New York.
Working with our Director of Technology & Development, the candidate will maintain and execute test cases and test scripts for new software products and changes/releases of existing software products and assigned initiatives. He or she will also identify, report, escalate, monitor and mitigate project and product risks, along with testing new tablet & mobile website projects.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. ?
• Proficient with MS Office tools. ?
• Familiar with multiple MS Operating Systems (Windows 2000 through current MS OS product).
• Familiar with Apple Mac OS Operating Systems.?
• Familiar with multiple web browsers (versions should include current and two (2) versions prior to the current version), including IE, Firefox, and Safari.
• Knowledge of testing practices?
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
RequirementsAdditional Responsibilities Include:
- Performing step-by-step tasks and activities as defined by the Technology & Development team
- Analyzing and defining performance issues related to responsive web design across a growing portfolio of mobile web clients
- Developing and documenting the test cases and test scripts
- Entering and reporting defects discovered during QA activities or test execution?
- Assigning initial severity and priority to defects discovered?
- Retesting all assigned defects