Looking for Interns to start immediately for Fall/Winter ProgramBookmark This
Crosstar Network Solutions
108 W 39 Street
DescriptionFall/Winter Internship Program available for undergraduate or graduate students majoring in Accounting, Marketing, Business, Economics, Communication or related fields. ***Accounting Exp (Either professionally or through coursework) Preferred***
1. General office responsibilities (i.e. filing, data entry, answering phones)
2. Accounting Projects
3. Assist with payroll, scheduling, invoicing and meetings with clients
4. Create marketing kits, help with press releases and other public relations tasks
Potential growth opportunities within company!
Please send your resume and cover letter to apply.
1. Must be able to work well with deadlines in our fast-paced office.
2. Must be polished and professional with excellent communication and organizational skills.
3. Attention to detail.
4. Available to work 2-3 days per week. 10am-5pm **Flexible hours to accommodate classes**
5. A student currently enrolled in undergraduate/graduate courses