Development & Post-Production AssistantBlackbelt TV
Harford Co. Company is offering WINTER/SPRING SEMESTER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIASilverman Benefits Group
AFLAC LAST MINUTE WINTER/SPRING SEMESTER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Rockhaven Group, LLC
Sales and Marketing InternshipsOregonian Media Group
Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionFounded in 2004 by Goldyn P. Smith, Xposure Magazine’s mission is to provide a platform to talented individuals who are on their way to becoming mainstream. We provide readers information on pop culture, social issues and how to attain the lifestyle you seek while increasing your currency flow. That mission is what determined the theme of Xposure Magazine’s theme Culture, Lifestyle, Currency. Xposure also gives readers doses of high fashion, luxury automobiles, entertainment and financial news by in depth reporting.
Xposure is rapidly expanding and growing its audience and in need of dynamic marketing minds to assist with making Xposure a recognizable, respected brand. Having you as part of the team will be a great addition to Xposure.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.