Marketing InternBookmark This
Schroeder Financial LLC
DescriptionSchroeder Financial LLC is a personal accounting and budgeting serve firm. We offer 6 month to 5 year contracts based on current earnings of our clients, offering our serves to manage their finances, document and sort their expenses monthly and offer a monthly to quarterly, in person, breakdown of their income.
We also help, on a hourly bases, budgeting serves to help families or individuals figure out exactly what where they are at as far as income to expense and help them find a way to get back to where they want to be.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.