Marketing/Social Media/Assistant to Music Artist InternBookmark This
Mr. Blue Shoes
DescriptionI am a Grammy Award Winning music producer that is looking for an assistant to help maintain the my growing community. I basically perform under an alias called "Mr. Blue Shoes", which is an act that tours schools and performing arts centers teaching kids about the Blues. You can learn about it here http://www.MrBlueShoes.com
Thousands of kids send me messages, post on my instagram, etc. and it's getting to a point where I need help. If you're interested in getting great hands on experience in the media and entertainment industry from a veteran, this is a great opportunity for you.
You must have transportation and be available 10 hours a week for this to work. I need a dedicated person not a flake. This is not just about a checkbox for school. I'm a great person to work with/for, with lots of experience that will help you in the changing landscape. This is a field where experience trumps education so you need to find an opportunity that is going to provide you with real world expertise.
Serious inquiries only.
Responsibilities- Manage and maintain social media, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with public relations and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
Requirements- Great attitude
- Speedy and clear communication
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.