Meda/video internBookmark This
Entiver Technology LLC
DescriptionWe are looking for talented interns that can help manage our marketing and social network outreach initiatives. Duties include, but are not limited to, blogging, posting to social media outlets, writing press releases and finding creative ways of creating a buzz about our business.
This is an unpaid, virtual internship, meaning that the job can be performed from anywhere in the world with a stable Internet connection.
To be considered, please send us your résumé and a sample marketing campaign for this website: http://www. e n t i v e r . c om
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment