Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo) *w/small stipendThe Youth Career Coach Inc.
Video Producer - Bowling Green, Kentucky AreaRebirth4Love Management
Videographer Extraordinaire for a Social Enterprise (fair trade)Threads Worldwide
SOCIAL AND DIGITAL MEDIA INTERN for NON-PROFITVilla Musica
LAST MINUTE SPRING/SUMMER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Media Intern, Audio/Video Editing, MultimediaBookmark This
DescriptionBeat-Play,LLC is dedicated to creating sustainable and sound solutions for the optimization of the music industry, within this new and growing digital environment. Beat-Play's online services will expand to include a full spectrum of opportunities for artist promotion, distribution and monetization, in addition to music organization and playback for fans, while creating open opportunities for 3rd-party online music services to contribute to the community as well.
We are currently looking to fill a intern position to help edit existing video content of artists and musicians we are working with. We are interested in reliable, responsible, and creative students, that are interested in putting their foot in the door of the music industry. Internship position currently available but future position with the company is possible for consistent displays of exceptional work.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment