Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo) *w/small stipendThe Youth Career Coach Inc.
Video Producer - Bowling Green, Kentucky AreaRebirth4Love Management
Videographer Extraordinaire for a Social Enterprise (fair trade)Threads Worldwide
SOCIAL AND DIGITAL MEDIA INTERN for NON-PROFITVilla Musica
LAST MINUTE SPRING/SUMMER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Cake & Whiskey
E. Main St.
DescriptionCAKE & WHISKEY is a new women's business magazine that is more Anthropologie than Inc. Driven by design and photography, we seek to inspire women at all stages in their business journey. We need an intern to help coordinate the 20-30 photographers from across the globe who contribute. Experience in video would be amazing as well but not necessary. We plan to start implementing video into our web presence soon.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to use Photoshop or Lightroom to edit photos & produce consistent quality and feel
- Evaluate submitted photography to determine if it is sufficient quality & character for magazine
Video bonus skills *
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment