Media Intern (Graphics/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
1225 Laurel St.
DescriptionDigitize Marketing is a social media agency in the arts, lifestyle and hospitality industry helping companies connect their brand story with their following. We offer turn-key online marketing services specializing in webdesign and development, social media strategy and graphic design.
We are looking for energetic interns in Columbia, S.C. interested in real-world experience and new divisions of the company.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Assists in the design of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- MUST have a personal laptop and knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment