Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Pakachoag Music School of Greater Worcester
203 Pakachoag Street
DescriptionPakachoag Music School is a thriving place for people of all ages who are interested in engaging with music. We are primarily committed to furthering a love for classical music and to supporting skills for success (through music) which transfer to all areas of life. Our programming also includes Jazz and folk opportunities. We offer a popular Music Together program for children aged birth through five; and a musical theater program. We're looking for an intern who understands the language of classical music, is savy with technology, creative and can capture the culture of the school effectively through a variety of media, including video, sound and photography.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Provide videos and photos web and/or print ready.
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment