Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
LRT Media Group
DescriptionWant a highly motivated, enthusiastic self starter type intern with a great attitude, to manage the digital side of a new business unit / project. You'll need your own lap top or computer, preferably a Mac, Adobe Creative suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign etc, and have a burning desire to succeed.
You MUST have a natural sense of presenting a professional corporate, fresh, clean image and brand, while offering a clean edgy look to the materials you create. Apple / Mac is a good benchmark for what I'm speaking of.
Your responsibilities will be to work with a creative team to develop all the support materials necessary for this new biz unit. That includes marketing, branding, and eLearning materials for multi-media -> web, mobile, & tablets.
If you are the tops in your class, have a keen sense of delivering a clean, crisp, look, almost APPLE-like, and are looking for a fun and rewarding internship where you'll have an opportunity to go "hands on" and create a campaign from scratch, this is it... ** May convert to full time employment.
We are a virtual company located in a beach community in TB area of Florida. You can work from home in your PJ's if you wish, but you'll need to hit deadlines, and deliver top quality -> 100% thru completion. You'll use virtual office tools like Yammer, Skype, online project management, Dropbox, and more...
We are in the real estate investing, and eLearning market. If you have a passion for residential homes, making money, and leading edge technologies, this will be a great opportunity for the right person.
I will require a short brief outlining why you are the best candidate for the job. Be creative!
* Additionally, if you send a resume, and are not chosen, you may be eligible to submit samples your work on a project basis in an effort to win a position within our organization. These champion challenge opportunities for those wishing to work their way in may be paid or unpaid depending on the scenario.
Please only apply if you are highly skilled, tops in your class, and have some experience building small corporate communications and marketing materials. That is where your time will be spent if chosen. Good Luck...
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment