Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo) *w/small stipendThe Youth Career Coach Inc.
Video Producer - Bowling Green, Kentucky AreaRebirth4Love Management
Videographer Extraordinaire for a Social Enterprise (fair trade)Threads Worldwide
SOCIAL AND DIGITAL MEDIA INTERN for NON-PROFITVilla Musica
LAST MINUTE SPRING/SUMMER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
DescriptionWe offer unpaid internships year-round as we take on different projects of varying scopes. Our focus is on Special Event planning, which means we organize nationwide entertainment-related events such as Film Premieres and Fan parties, etc. Our clients range from movie studios to corporations so our events can be quite different between themselves.
As a media intern your duties would be to create videos or graphics as neded, editing abilities and a great creative streak are needed. Knowledgeable of digital photography and videography and camera equipment a plus.
Our work schedule can be strange and very flexible but as long as a path to communication between us is always clear, I can work with whatever hours you desire. I expect you to tell me what hours you will be available every week - yes you do get to make your own schedule, within reason. Communication is always key, and so applicants who aren't able to reply to my emails within a reasonable time frame (as in, don't ignore my emails for days) or who aren't self-driven and motivated need not apply. I'm extremely easy going but I don't tolerate unprofessionalism.
We do all of our work remotely and quite frankly I hate talking on the phone, so emails and texts are what works for me. I don't look over your shoulder- you know what needs to get done, nor do I expect many updates; 1 Daily update will suffice. I do appreciate people with initiative and creativity as well as good problem-solving skills. I like feedback and am always eager to hear my interns ideas, comments and concerns.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please let me know and we can continue to move forward by contacting me at email@example.com.
President, PES Katy
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment