INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Just Pearlz, Inc.
National Park Service Media Specialist InternHarpers Ferry National Historical Park, National Park Service
$300 Video Contest: 1-2 Minute VideoeLuminate Entrepreneur Network
Stage Paris commercial éditionsMenthol House
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
2008 Thorn Crest Dr.
DescriptionInboundify, a new inbound marketing agency, is looking to hire 1 or 2 Media Interns (Film/Video/Photo) to produce photos and videos to market our agency and the our agency's clients. This opportunity is ideal for any student or recent graduate interested and excited by a career in Media production and marketing. Selected interns will be given professional responsibilities and work directly with the CEO.
Inboundify is a marketing agency providing inbound marketing focused advertising & marketing services including SEO, social media, PPC advertising, and PR, plus certain effective offline adv. & mktg. services. We aim to become a high growth marketing services provider to professional services firms and the sports/fitness industry. We are very excited to help students and young career professionals gain first hand experience in real work roles.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop or InDesign
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment