Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Small Biz Council
19 Lambson Lane
New Castle, DE
The Small Biz Council is a professional membership and management community. "We help businesses handle their business"
We provide adequate logistics, administrative, and educational support and research to small businesses, minority owned businesses, and entrepreneurs; especially, new or start up businesses that are within 1-5 years of operation.
We also provide business services to members and non-members that are interested in building a business partnership with us. Some of the additional beneficial services we provide are Registered Agent Services, Virtual Secretary, and Mailbox Services.
Benefits of joining- networking, seminars, workshops, referral, education, training and development & more. Join Today
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment