Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
DescriptionIt's simple: We're are passionate in our opinion that Christian media content has long exceeded it's quota for mediocrity.
ScriPic is a media production company founded with the intent to revolutionize Christian content.
The fast evolving global environment is leaving today’s Christian content behind; remaining socially and spiritually segmented, ineffective, non-captivating and uninspiring . With the belief that Christian content should reach non-Christians and Christians alike, ScriPic, Inc. will revolutionize Christian content. As a Christian media production company that produces feature film, webisodes, short films, and music video, our objective is to have a widespread impact, influencing this generation’s culture by producing practical and relevant content. ScriPic, Inc understands that in order to reach this generation, you must master the ability to reach it’s culture. With the immense influential power of this media platform, ScriPic will do its part to change the world. One frame at a time.
Currently working on a web series "Great Controversy" Check out trailers here:
Full Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpcxTHZoQxg
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
- Assist on-set for location filming and principle photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Suite, and ProTools
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment