INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Just Pearlz, Inc.
National Park Service Media Specialist InternHarpers Ferry National Historical Park, National Park Service
$300 Video Contest: 1-2 Minute VideoeLuminate Entrepreneur Network
Stage Paris commercial éditionsMenthol House
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
DescriptionDo you love production? Do you love to take pictures and make movies. Well this is the time to showcase your skills to a national website where we will be making portfolios, commercials and much more. Why not have real time experience under your belt and be ready to take on the world when you are ready. If this looks like you are, apply today and let's discuss more.
About the company:
BestModelTalent.com is a powerful, professional networking platform for amateur and professional models as well as those with a passion for the fine and performing arts—actors, musicians, singers, dancers, artists and production crew members—looking to advance their career. We shine a spotlight on your talent to help you find the work you deserve.
Involvement with BestModelTalent.com is the crucial first step to making connections with industry pros. These connections can lead to exhilarating jobs. These jobs add up to vital industry experience and, as you build your reputation, more industry experts will begin approaching you to work for them. Even already-working models and talent can benefit from the networking and job opportunities on BestModelTalent.com. We offer life-changing breaks for models and talent at all levels of professional ability.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment