Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
325 N. Riverview Ave
DescriptionIVS is a company based out of Dayton Ohio that has been around for almost 5 years, and has been providing automated retail systems and self serve kiosks to many retailers and brands large and small.
IVS is looking for a qualified US based interns to join our team. Our company produces quality products and machines for major companies nationally and international, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages to help promote our product and company through various levels.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of their job and this industry.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment