Copy editing - Fact Checking - Social MediaDeborah Mitchell Media Associates
Community Outreach & Logistics CoordinatorMiami Gay and Lesbian Film Festival
Video Editing InternAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
YouTube Network FALL INTERNSHIPStyleHaul
Video Mogul (Digital Media)ArtReach Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Paradox Process-Healing and Discovery
118 West 27th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionThe Paradox Space, a center for healing, cutting edge mind technology and innovation is in need of an intern skilled in filming groups and workshops, webinars, etc., specific to campaigns and promotions of books, processes, and new psychological tools and technologies. Able to produce videos, short films, promos etc, . Must be dedicated and creative and interested in the workings of the mind and it's potential.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web (Youtube and Facebook) and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Knowledge of lighting techniques
-Knowledge in sound recording.
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
-Skills with After Effects is a huge plus.