Copy editing - Fact Checking - Social MediaDeborah Mitchell Media Associates
Community Outreach & Logistics CoordinatorMiami Gay and Lesbian Film Festival
Video Editing InternAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
YouTube Network FALL INTERNSHIPStyleHaul
Video Mogul (Digital Media)ArtReach Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Academy of Self Defense
3475 Woodward Avenue
Santa Clara, CA
DescriptionSelf Defense/MMA and Fitness facility is looking for an intern to help produce a series of short videos. Ideal candidate will have experience or interest in martial arts and fitness. Position could lead to other opportunities.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment