Media Intern (Video/Photo)John Creek Photography
Social Media & Community Management InternRobot Underdog LLC ltd.
Video production and post for instructional productsGreg Howlett Productions
Hospitality and Restaurant Experience Required!Peak Inc
Videographer/ Video Editor neededInfinity Moguls Inc
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
115 Timberlachen Cir., Suite 1005
Lake Mary, FL
DescriptionIt’s no secret that business owners are facing a tough economy. They need their marketing budgets to work harder, but the billboards, direct mail, radio and TV spots they’re used to are no longer getting them a positive return on investment. These traditional marketing tactics are expensive, and they’re losing impact.
GreenHouse was built from the ground up to solve this problem. As the digital agency of the future, our full-service video production, web development, social media and inbound marketing services are produced in-house. These techniques combine to create what we call the GreenHouse Effect. This methodology helps your business grow and thrive, giving you a sustainable competitive advantage.
We have a position right now to work on video projects for several of our venture projects in both the travel and beauty sectors. Ideally we are looking for an intern that can grow into a full time position that works well with our current company culture and team.
The ideal candidate will have basic shooting and audio skills but more importantly editing ability in Adobe Premiere. Most of this work is shot on DSLR's or Black Magic. I would love the opportunity to dialogue with you to get a feel for your passions, goals and abilities.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment