Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo) *w/small stipendThe Youth Career Coach Inc.
Video Producer - Bowling Green, Kentucky AreaRebirth4Love Management
Videographer Extraordinaire for a Social Enterprise (fair trade)Threads Worldwide
SOCIAL AND DIGITAL MEDIA INTERN for NON-PROFITVilla Musica
LAST MINUTE SPRING/SUMMER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SOCIAL MEDIA!Silverman Benefits Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Chandler Center for the Arts
250 North Arizona Avenue
DescriptionThe Chandler Center for the Arts is Arizona's leading collaborative arts institution dedicated to reaching out to audiences of all ages with the highest quality of artistic work to continuously inspire audiences and artists to dream, to discover, to create and celebrate.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our marketing team. The position will allow you to taste all aspects of the performing arts.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Being an arts venue we are limited on our video equipment so ideally the student would need to have their own access to a camera and video editing equipment