Impact Radio - Studio InternshipImpact Radio
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Lead By Faith Ministries
New Atlanta Based Hot Talk Show Seeks Interns Multiple Openings!Umbrella Consulting
Editorial Internship for Toy/Licensing PublicationsAdventure Publishing
Editorial Intern For Pop Culture BlogA New Media Company
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Online Media Outlet Design
500 S. Muller Pkwy.
DescriptionOnline Media Outlet Design is a start-up company that creates media for organizations through innovative video websites. We are looking for a Director/videographer for the media projects. Most organizations that come to us want "cool" videos that have the potential to go viral.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography, making viral videos, equipment
- You have to be unbelievably creative, ready to try new things.