Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
The Scott Firm
DescriptionThe Scott Firm is a premiere relationship firm that helps people in all stages of their life: dating, engaged and married. As a premiere matchmaking firm, we help singles achieve their life goals, enter into positive rewarding relationships, network with like minded people and find love.
As our intern you will be able to learn the in's and out's of one of the top matchmaking business's in the country!!!
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment