Social Media/Publicity Internship - FallMagnolia Pictures
Paid Fall 2014 Internship - Video post production / Motion GraphicsMedia Infocus LLC.
Paid Fall 2014 Internship - Social & Web Content Artists / DesignersMedia Infocus LLC.
Media/ Audience InternshipDr. Phil Show
Entertainment-Media InternshipThe National Campaign
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
4949 W. 95th street
Oak Lawn, IL
Description-Working with adobe and NLE systems
-Ranking photos and videos based on creativity and content?
-Editing down large selections of images and videos to emphasize quality?-
-Recognizing technical issues in images, communicating?these to manager?
-Applying color balance and tonal adjustments to several?images at a time?
-Cropping and rotating photos when appropriate?-Minor retouching
-Maintaining an organized digital workflow
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment